Sunday, April 5, 2009

I wish Conference was every weekend

I actually got lots of work done yesterday and it feels great that I don't have any real YM President type stuff to worry about. I feel awesome, even though I feel super lazy.

We have had the best two days of the year this weekend so yesterday was spent in cleaning the yard and getting some projects done that I have been putting off outside. I still have one sprinkler to fix, one to move and one to plug and I will not have to do anything for the rest of the summer.

Mia is finally starting to sleep and not be fussy. I think it was her poor little tummy. For those who care and can be there we are blessing her on May 3rd. If you have not been able to make one of the previous 3 blessings, this might be a great time to catch one since this is for sure the last one.

Till next time,
Mike

0 comments: