Saturday, June 6, 2009

Biggest Loser Here We Come

We started working out this week and are determined to lose weight. I have been going twice a day hoping to see some results sooner than later and Mike has been going at night after work. Mike informed me yesterday that he has already lost some pounds, so i hop on the scale thinking I have worked out twice as much as he has so maybe I would have lost a couple pounds also...............no I gained 2 pounds. How the h*$# does that work? I hate to curse because it isn't very lady like but holy cow talk about irritating. Anyway, on the plus side, I have felt better during the day and had more energy, ohh and at night I am sooo tired that my head hits the pillow and I am out.

The girls have been great at child watch at the YMCA. They were so excited to get our pass again so we could go swimming. We went for family night and Natalie was so excited she about drowned 5 times with Mike and I right there. She thinks she can swim and even after falling in and about coughing up a lung to catch her breathe she would turn around and do it all over again. Then right before we leave Natalie decides she wants to go down the little slide and she climbes out of the pool and we see she has a HUGE terd in her swim suit( we didn't have a swim diaper but we thought she would tell us if she needed to go poop) so we booked it out of there FAST. A big thank you to Mike for stepping up and washing out that swim suit. Nasty. Never a dull moment. :)

Abby is done with preschool and is a big helper with Mia. She is so excited to go to kindergarten in the fall. Hailee and Abby have learned too get on the computer and play games and print lots of different things. They have gone through tons of paper and ink with this new found fun. Hailee is also a huge helper. She makes sure I get to sleep in by helping Abby and Natalie in the mornings. She has no idea how much I appreciate that. I am thankful for my girls, they always make me smile.

0 comments: