Saturday, February 14, 2009

I am jacked


I think that this is the best year of my life. On top of every other blessing that I have had, now I find the long lost mission companion. I have been looking for my friend since I lost contact with him after he came to our wedding over 8 years ago. I have been randomly Googling him and this last week I went on another spurt of trying to find him. I took a random guess about the year that he graduated, Googled it, figured out what city he was from...long since forgotten but I knew that he was from Cali. I then tried a few combos and found him in California on a Chiropractor database. From there it was easy. He called me a few hours later and I really hope that I didn't scare him away cause I was so pumped to hear from him. It has been over 24 hours now and I am still all jacked up about it. He was one of my best friends on my mission and one of two that I would actually like to keep in touch with. Justin, glad to hear from you.

0 comments: